The Industry’s Broadest Portfolio of Wireless Broadband Solutions
Whether you need to deploy a whole new network or extend an existing network to new locations, new users or new subscribers, MOTOwi4™ solutions bring you up to high speed in the right way. And right away.
The MOTOwi4 portfolio of integrated wireless broadband solutions empowers you to capture, connect, communicate and control IP-based voice, video and data in real time both indoors and outdoors. It enables you to provide fixed, portable, nomadic and mobile applications. Equally important, deployment can be accomplished in days, not weeks or months.
MOTOwi4 solutions offer a broad range of flexible, cost-effective, mix-and-match options to fit virtually any network and business model:
Point-to-Multipoint (PMP) Solutions
Motorola’s PMP system provides solutions in unlicensed and managed frequencies from 900 MHz to 5 GHz spectrums. With its patented signaling technique, the PMP system delivers an industry leading low Carrier-to-Interference (C/I) ratio. A reliable, high-speed wireless backbone solution, it currently powers cost-effective networks in more than 120 countries, offering aggregate data rates of up to 21 Mbps.
Canopy™ broadband networks are used today by more than 3,000 operators in more than 120 countries. Canopy is a reliable, scalable platform that supports high-speed broadband applications using proven
- Secure, reliable, cost effective connectivity in unlicensed band
- Industry leading interference tolerance
- Scalable to support small to large deployments
- Deployed in more than 120 countries by more than 3000 service providers
- Optimized for high reliability in the presence of interference
- Fixed application
- Infrastructure to Mesh or BPL applications
» Learn more about Motorola wi4 Fixed Canopy Point-to-Multipoint (PMP) Solutions
Expedience® solutions are licensed OFDM-based mature and proven wireless broadband access platforms that offer carriers robust, indoor non-line-of-sight (NLOS) coverage and scalability from rural to dense
urban environments. Today, these systems serve communities in more than 45 countries.
» Learn more about Motorola wi4 Fixed Expedience Point-to-Multipoint (PMP) Solutions
- Superior Indoor Nlos Coverage For Licensed Bands
- Ideal Solution For Medium To Low Density Applications
- Cost Effective And Scalable Solution
- QoS for voice and date
- Mobile and portable roaming
- Easy Installation
- Deployed globally since 2001
Point-to-Point (PTP) Solutions
Motorola Point-to-Point (PTP) systems offer solutions in licensed and unlicensed spectrums, delivering carrier-grade service for transmitting surveillance video between two points in line-of-sight (LOS), non-line of-sight (NLOS) and in harsh environments including over water.
» Learn more about Motorola wi4 Fixed Point-to-Point (PTP) Solutions
- NLoS, nLoS and LoS connectivity
- Spanning distances up to 124 miles (200 kilometers)
- Throughput up to 300 Mbps
- Connect in challenging RF environments, such as over water